A generator is one of the useful tools that you could have for your household. Most of your equipment in your house needs a power source to run. A generator ensures those tools and equipment run without any disturbance when your main power is cut off.
If you are looking for the best generators for your house and office, we are here to help you to make the perfect decision; here, we include the top three a-ipower generator reviews to help in your generator purchase.
Though most of your household tools like air-conditioning, television, light, refrigerator, and a lot more valuable machine needs a power source either from your mainline or from an external source like a generator. You have to make the best decision for you when you want to purchase a generator; otherwise, a lousy generator could damage those types of machinery.
About This Brand [A-Ipower]
The name of this company A-iPower, stands for American Innovation. It is a very well known company in the USA for manufacturing generators, water pumps, pressure washers, and engines, etc.
Table of Content:
Look at this table of content for quick navigation, and this will help you to find out what we put in this review.
- Best 3 A-Ipower Generator Reviews 2020
- Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
- Why Choose This Brand?
Before reading the whole article briefly, if you are looking for comparison details about these products, have a look at this comparison chart for quick information.
Best 3 A-Ipower Generator Reviews 2020
It is a challenging task to find out the best product when the market for that product is full of so many products. To make your work easy and convenient, we searched for the best generators. We found these best three a-ipower generators superior to any other generators, and we reviewed it below so that you could also understand why we choose it for you.
1. A-iPower SUA12000ED 12,000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator Propane or Gas
A-iPower SUA12000ED is one of the greatest heavy-duty, dual fuel portable generators available in the market. It’s Duel fuel features allow you to use gas and propane both, which is convenient for you. This generator provides a superb 12000 peak watt and 9000 stable running watts with gas and 10,800 top peaks, and 8,500 running watts flow with propane.
It will give 9 hours power backup with its maximum load, and you can have a 16-hour power backup when you minimize the overall load by 50%. It has a digital control switch pad through which you can control this machine with your fingertip. A smart switch including between gas and propane fuel that allows you to switch one fuel to another.
It starts electrically, which minimizes your work to start up the machine. An indicator light will warn you before shutdown the power when fuel gets low. It is the perfect generator for those who need a heavy-duty power backup for office and home.
A-iPower SUA12000ED Features:
- This generator has a very impressive 12000 peak watt and 9000 stable running watts on gas.
- You can also use propane to run this generator, with propane it will provide 10800 max peak watt and 8500 running watts.
- It has a digital control switch pad, which allows you to switch between gas and propane with your fingertip.
- The generator starts electrically, which reduces the startup effort.
- Its outlet cover-up with water resistance that allows you to operate this generator in any weather condition.
2. A-iPower SUA12000E 12,000-Watt Gasoline Powered Generator with Electric Start
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty best gasoline-powered generator for your office or home, “A-iPower SUA12000E 12” is one of the perfect choices for you. It provides 12,000 starting peak watts and 9,000 running flow power for your power back up. It has an electrical start-up option with one-touch push-button that will give you an effortless start.
This generator includes a heavy-duty construction tank, made with steel that can carry 7.0-gallon fuel. It’s able to serve you, on average, 9 hours with its 50% fuel load. A 12V-14ah maintenance-free battery is included with it to provide you stable power flow.
It has a built-in DC adapter plug so that you could charge your battery and cell phone with a USB cable also DC charging cable included. The outlet of this generator is covered with Gfci protection, which allows you to use this generator in any weather condition. It’s very lightweight and portable. Also, 9.5 never-flat wheels are included on this generator so that you can move it easily anywhere.
A-iPower SUA12000E Features:
- This generator has a maximum of 12,000 starting peak watts and 9,000 continuous running watts with an electric start.
- It’s user-friendly keyless one-touch; push-button will give you an effortless start.
- It’s a large heavy-duty construction fuel tank made with steel that can carry almost 7.0 gallons.
- A 12V-14ah maintenance-free battery is included with it to maintain the power flow stable and smooth.
- This generator uses 9.5 never-flat wheels, which can carry heavy-duty loads and easy mobility.
- Its Gfci protection cover allows it to protect in the damp conditions without any disturbance.
3. A-iPower SUA2000iV Super Quiet 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator
If you are a travel lover and also need a power back up wherever you go, a-iPower SUA2000iV is the best portable inverter generator for you. This a-ipower portable generator has an impressive 2,000 starting peak power and 1,600 continuous running power. It uses a 79-cc A-power engine to produce clean and safe power flow and also uses a 58 dB noise level feature to reduce the noise when running.
It includes an inverter module to convert the raw DC power into AC mode so that you could have a safe and precise electric flow. You will be glad to know that this machine has a parallel capability so that you could link one generator to another that maximize the double power flow.
It has a multi-switch option through which you can operate it start, run, and stop function. Also, You can control the fuel, choke on/off, engine on/off by its multi-switch features. It has a dc adapter plug so that you could charge your battery and cell phone with a USB adapter.
A-iPower SUA2000iV Features:
- It has 2,000 starting watts power and 1,600 continuous running watts power.
- It’s powered by a 79-cc a-power engine and used a 58 dB noise level to ensure a quiet operation while it is running.
- It has an inverter module that converts the flow of the raw power DC to AC mode to provide safe and clear electric flow.
- It has a parallel capability that helps to link two generator power to maximize the dual control.
- This machine has a dc adapter plug that could charge the battery and cell phone with a USB adapter.
Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
It took no confusion to declare that this brand product is very easy and convenient to use. Each of its products comes with dynamic features to make it user-friendly. If you read this article, you know why we are saying so. Have a look in the below to recall the features that make it so handy for you:
- A-ipower portable generator is very easy to transport one place to another place because of its lightweight and strong, smooth wheels.
- Most of its products can supply power with dual fuel options. So, you can use gas or propane to run these generators.
- These generators come with the multi-switch option, so that is user-friendly, and you can operate it very efficiently.
Why Choose This Brand?
It is never so easy for you to find the best power backup product. That’s why we pick and write the a-ipower generator reviews to help you make the perfect decision. We are going to mention some exclusive features of this a-ipower generator, which will indicate why you should choose this brand.
- These generators could run with dual fuel power that means with any of these fuels, like gas, propane, gasoline, whatever is available, you can use it to run these generators.
- The manufacturer of this generator makes it very lightweight and thick so that it could move and transport easily, anywhere you want.
- These generators start electrically; that’s why it takes fewer efforts to startup the machine.
- The most important part of these generators is that it provides a safe and clean electric flow to protect the devices from any short circuit damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions and answers that you frequently ask us, have a look to find the solution if you have the same query.
Are a-ipower generators any good?
Where are iPower generators made?
After viewing a lot of reviews and analyzing those data based on their features and benefits, we have listed these 3 best a-ipower generators and reviewed them for you so that you could make the perfect choice for you.
Now, from these three products, if you ask our suggestion to make your list shorter, we will suggest you two from these, one is for heavy-duty purpose, and the other is for your traveling purpose where portability and lightweight are essential.
For the heavy-duty purpose, we will suggest you use “A-iPower SUA12000ED” It can serve you 9 hours power backup with its maximum load and 16 hours with its 50% load. It has a dual fuel system so you can use gas or propane anyone available near you.
If you don’t need so much power backup and if you’re looking for a generator for traveling purposes, then “A-iPower SUA2000iV” is the best choice for you.