If you face frequent power outage problems, the most reliable way to counter that is to an inverter generator. Champion is a reliable brand that manufactures the best quality 2000 watt inverter generator. This Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews our expert team will guide you to get the best of the best inverter generator for regular use. When it comes to an inverter generator champion generator provides portability and reliability. Their generators are efficient, user-friendly, and produce less operational noise.
A portable inverter generator can produce safe power for RVs, houses, campsites, and other emergencies. People choose an inverter generator because of stable sine wave electricity with low Harmonic Distortion (HD). On the other hand, they are fuel-efficient and sometimes come with a dual fuel feature for convenience. Read on our in-depth reviews to get the idea of the best inverter generator from the champion.
Are Champion Inverter Generators Any Good?
Champion is a North American-based company, and they started their journey in 2003. They already gained popularity because of reliable and affordable generators and power equipment. Day by day, they include modern features in their generator to make them more user-friendly and convenient. Champion offers its customers high-end features in an affordable range. In addition, their generators include electric start, cold Start, dual-fuel configuration, and durability.
Table of content:
Here is the list of every section of this article. You can click the hyperlink below to jump to any section in no time.
- Best 2 Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews in 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Inverter Generator and Regular Generator?
- Why Choose This Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator?
Best 2 Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews in 2021
Champion manufactures a variety of generators for regular use. In this Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews, we selected two inverter generators to review. Both of them are highly functional and fuel-efficient. Please take a look at our expert reviews to get reliable information, so that you can decide which one you should get.
1. Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator
This portable inverter generator comes with an EZ Start dial and cold start technology to add more convenience for the user. It also allows the user to use either propane or gasoline to power up. You’ll be able to use this portable propane generator for camping, tailgating, or any other emergencies. Besides, the generator supports parallel kits to connect another generator to increase output.
Champion 100402 2000 Main Features:
- This portable inverter generator produces <3% THD clean energy to keep safe vulnerable devices.
- It’s interconnectable with other inverter generators, and its hi-tech design allows the switch fuels with a quick dial.
- The generator has a digital power panel to monitor power output, total run time, fuel level, economy mode, and maintenance indicator.
- When you use gasoline as fuel, it can yield 2000 starting-watts and 1600 running-watts and run up to 11 hours at 25% load.
- The 80cc powerful engine provides quiet operation, and its durable build ensures extended engine life.
2. Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
In this Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews, we’ve selected this all-rounder inverter generator as one of our best picks. This ultra-lightweight generator is only 39 pounds in weight, and anyone can easily carry it without much effort. You’ll get 2000 starting-watt and 1700 running-watt and able to run up to 11.5 hours continuously. It produces low harmonic distortion for any sensitive electronics.
Champion 100692 2000 Main Features:
- The generator starts with an efficient recoil start, and the cold-start tech ensures quick starts in cold weather.
- It’s equipped with 120V 20A household-outlets and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet to provide more convenience.
- This portable generator is parallel ready, and you can easily connect and increase the output power of this generator when needed.
- The generator has a smart economy mode that can reduce unwanted electrical load and extend the engine’s lifespan.
- It is a durable generator that is easier to set up and built-in handle to transport without any hassle.
What Is the Difference Between Inverter Generator and Regular Generator?
The inverter is the latest technology, and it is updated more than any other regular generator tech. That’s why the inverter generator is most popular for every range of users. There are huge factors that make inverter generators reliable and user friendly. Below we highlighted the main differences between regular and inverter generators.
A regular generator produces AC electricity, but an inverter generator can produce 3-phases of electricity. One of the inverter generators’ currents is a stable AC current known as clean energy. On the contrary, the regular generator cannot produce clean energy that is safe for sensitive electronics.
Size, Power, and Fuel Efficiency:
As regular generators are bigger and bulkier, they can produce more energy compared to an inverter generator. Because of this, regular generators are difficult to move compared to an inverter generator. On the other hand, inverter generators are compact in size, energy-efficient, and can automatically adjust the load, which regular generators can’t do.
Therefore, the Inverter generators are more lightweight, cost-effective, and designed to supply power for small areas. They can reduce fuel consumption by adjusting the actual load user needed. In comparison, a regular generator consumes much fuel to produce enough power for large areas. They don’t contain any voltage adjustment features as an inverter generator does.
Generator noise is the most irritating noise that could disturb your family as well as neighbors. When you use a regular generator to power up your house or campsite, it remains noisy. In comparison, inverter technology and upgraded engine design are much quieter and run at steady rpm to remove most noise. Most inverter generators produce 54-58dB noise, and a regular generator tends to produce 64dB or more.
Why Choose This Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator?
When it comes to a portable inverter generator, The Champion will definitely be in the top pick. They use advanced technology to provide maximum output and fuel efficiency than any other inverter generators. Here are some benefits of using this 2000-watt inverter generator from the champion.
- The champion uses a powerful four-stroke engine in their generator to produce maximum output with impressive runtime.
- Most champion inverter generators tend to produce less than 53.0 dBA noise, where others produce greater than this.
- Their high-tech inverter generator delivers lower harmonic distortion to ensure clean power. You’ll be able to plug any sensitive electronics without any risks or harm.
- Champion inverter generators are very portable and lightweight, so anyone can easily move them without much effort.
- Their durable inverter generator comes with fuel-saving technology and low fuel auto shut off features to prevent engine problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now we will provide some additional information based on the above discussion. You could go through it to learn more.
Will a 2000 watt inverter generator run a refrigerator?
Yes, you can run a mid-sized refrigerator with a 2000 watt generator. Only if your fridge is energy star rated and uses no more than 1200 of starting watt power.
What can a 2000 watt inverter generator power?
A 2000 watt generator can power up many things, including refrigerator 750 watts, freezer 600 watts, computer 150 watts, electric heater 1200 watts, ceiling fan 140 watts, etc.
How many hours will a champion generator last?
It is not easy to say, the run time of a generator depends on many factors such as output, fuel tank, load, and many more. Usually, the champion inverter generator can run at least 10-11 hours continuously with a half-load.
In conclusion, Generators come in a huge variety and sizes according to consumer’s needs. But when it comes to an inverter generator, it is a bit difficult to pick the suitable one. To make your generator shopping more manageable, we write this Champion 2000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews for you. You can choose one from the above to get portability and high-end performance for a long time.
We recommend you to go for Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator to get the maximum output. This fuel-efficient inverter generator can deliver clean energy and without producing much noise that irritates you. Besides, it has a smart economy mode to adjust power production according to your load and reduce unwanted fuel consumption.