If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for any power outages, the Duromax generator will be a great choice. Their generators are versatile and powerful enough to produce energy for any RVs, house, construction site, or campsite. Durumax has a wide range of generator models, making the selection process harder.
Here, our expert team has some Duromax generator reviews to help you decide which model you should go for and why. We’ve researched the most promising and most selling models from Duromax before getting them to you. Before you jump to a decision for a specific Duromax generator, consider getting through the reviews below.
About This Brand:
The DuroPower power tool industry manufactures Duromax generators. It’s a power tool manufacturer based in California that makes their own engine and design with expert engineers. Their generators are highly functional and already gained their consumers’ trust.
Another thing is that DuroPower manufactures 20 types of generators with multi-cylinder engines. So you can get small to big generators from the Duromax regardless of what purpose you’re getting it for.
Table of Content:
This table of content will let you know all the sections at a glance. You can jump to any specific section instantly that you’re interested in:
- Best 3 Duromax Generator Reviews In 2021
- How Loud Is A Duromax Generator?
- Why Choose This Brand?
- Final Advice
This comparison chart will provide you a quick and clear view of the Duromax generators we selected. It’ll help you decide which one suites all your needs with the right features:
|DuroMax XP4850EH Generator||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|DuroMax XP4400E 4400 watt 7||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|DuroMax XP4000S Portable Generator||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Best 3 Duromax Generator Reviews In 2021
With a wide range of Duromax generators available in the market, it might be overwhelming to find the right one. Here are the Duromax generator reviews with 3 best models from them to help you pick your next generator:
1. DuroMax XP4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Green
This Duromax hybrid generator is a dual fuel one that can run either gasoline or propane. It includes a 7HP 212cc OHV engine to provide a constant power supply without any interruption. Besides, the machine produces 4,850 starting watts and 3,850 running watts to handle heavy load.
You’re getting the latest MX2 technology to get maximum watts for each of the 120-volt receptacles. Its electric start switch makes it more convenient than other recoils start generators. Also, the generator’s control panel ensures versatility without any difficulties. The output supply, total run time, everything is under your control.
Furthermore, you can use both 120V and 240V output simultaneously and take advantage of the built-in voltmeter and charging-ports. It’s a perfectly portable generator for construction sites, RVs, and any high amperage power tools. To ensure overheat protection, it has an air cooler design and a low-oil shutoff option to protect the engine.
DuroMax XP4850EH Features:
- The DuroMax XP4850EH offers a dual-fuel engine with freedom to choose from propane or gasoline.
- Power delivery of this generator is efficient with 4,850 starting and 3,850 running watts.
- The generator has a 212cc OHV engine that can run continuously for about 12 hours with a single refueling.
- It has a full metal construction with cast iron sleeves and copper windings to prevent engine damage after long-term use.
- You’ll get different outlets in it for various purposes, including indoor and camping equipment.
2. DuroMax XP4400E 4400 watt 7-Hp RV Grade Gas Generator with Electric Start
Our Duromax generator reviews won’t complete without this powerful generator. It provides 3,500 watts of running output and 4400 watt of starting power to run light and heavy machinery. It has an air-cooled engine to use for hours without getting excessively hot. This engine is an OHV 4-Cycle gas-powered engine that runs with gasoline. Its large fuel tanks can hold up to 4 gallons of fuel for continuous usages.
You can connect any type of appliance to this generator, thanks to its unique control panel design. This versatile panel comes with an MX2 switch, voltmeter, low oil indicator, and Ac breaker to prevent overload. It has 120-Volt regular outlets and 30-AMP rated power outlet to plug-in anything.
It comes with two starting options; traditional recoil start or key start mechanism. Plus, you’ll get an automatic voltage regulation system and low oil protection to prevent potential damages. In addition, its spark arrestor ensures low-noise operation with less than 69 dB of sound. Also, the motor of this generator is fully insulated to reduce vibration and additional noise.
DuroMax XP4400E Features:
- This generator’s large fuel tank can keep its running for up to 12 hours continuously with a full tank.
- It has an OHV 4-Cycle gas-powered engine that can produce enough energy for construction-site, houses, RVs, etc.
- The generator comes with dual 15-amp circuit breakers to ensure safety and can prevent any damage from overload.
- You’ll get a full metal construction with unique coated-finish that can withstand any heavy uses and prevent rust.
- Its automatic voltage regulation system reduces fuel consumption, keeps the machine and appliances safe.
3. DuroMax XP4000S 4,000W 50-State Portable Gas Engine Generator, Blue
The DuroMax XP4000S is a portable gas-powered generator suitable for any light to heavy usage. It comes with a sturdy construction and an open frame design to last for years with minimal maintenance. The overall dimensions of this generator are 17.5 x 18 x 18 inches that weigh only 90 Pounds. Besides, it has two foldable handles and dual wheels to move anywhere.
It comes with a 7Hp, air-cooled OHV 208cc engine that can produce 4000 starting watts and 3300 running watts. This generator’s control panel has a voltage meter, low oil indicator, and an AC breaker to prevent any damages. You’ll be able to set different types of connections using its built-in standard and twist-lock outlet.
Furthermore, this generator has a 3.96 Gallons fuel-tank to run 8 hours continuously at 50% load. It’s SurgeArrest Technology will keep your generator’s engine safe from any random voltage fluctuations. In addition, it has an easy start button for a hassle-free, reliable start every time. Another impressive thing is it only produces 69dB noise, which is quieter than similar others.
DuroMax XP4000S Features:
- This generator has a gasoline-powered 7HP OHV Gas Engine for heavy output load.
- Starting power of this generator is 4000 and the running power is 3300 watts.
- It comes with an overheating protection and an AC breaker to protect the engine.
- You’ll get a low oil indicator and voltage meter that lets you know when to take a break or stop it.
- The structure of this generator has premium metal to provide reliable performance.
How Loud Is A Duromax Generator?
A generator noise level is a crucial thing to consider for everyone. Loud noise not only irritates your neighbors but also can be a cause for sound pollution. Also, while you are working or reading something, loud noise can interrupt.
However, when it comes to the Duromax generators, you’ll find it way better than others. For example, a 12000-watt Duromax generator produces a mere 72 dba noise. On the other hand, similar brand generators produce at 79 dba, which is higher than any Duromax generator.
Why Choose This Brand?
Each brand has some specialty and when you’re shopping for generators, you should consider Durostar first. The Duramax has some special offerings which make them stand out from others. Take a look:
- Every Duromax generator has cast iron sleeves to prevent rust and corrosion to ensure longevity.
- The Duromax generator’s build quality meets every requirement with ETL & MTL standards, making them safe and reliable.
- Duromax uses its own designs to manufacture single, triple, and four-cylinder engines to produce flawless energy.
- Each generator comes with high-tech features like USB outlets, dual-channel power delivery, and more.
- Most importantly, every Duromax generator engine comes with engine safety features to ensure hassle-free and long-lasting use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now we’ll provide some additional information about Durostar generators that people ask around:
Who sells DuroMax generators?
Duromax is an international brand, and many retailers sell Duromax generators. However, you can get a Duromax generator from amazon, the home depot, etc. where Amazon seems to have the best deals.
What company makes DuroMax generators?
DuroPower manufactures Duromax generators which is a California-based power tool manufacturer.
Where are DuroMax generator engines made?
Each Duromax engine is designed and made in California. They manufacture their own engine and assemble them in their factory.
Are DuroMax generators made in China?
No. Duromax generators are made in the United States of America (USA). The Duropower manufacturer makes all of their power tools in California.
Picking a reliable and versatile generator is not an easy task, especially because you’ve got a ton of considerations. We mainly focused on affordable yet multifunctional ones in these Duromax generator reviews. Hope that you’ve found the best generator that fits all your needs with safety and output capacity.
If you want a recommendation, we’ll suggest you go for the DuroMax XP4400E generator. It’s a powerful generator with consistent output that can power up any light to heavy machinery and household accessories. Also, it produces less noise although it has a good 4400-watt starting and 3,500-watts of running output. Its engine and motor safety design will prevent potential damages or voltage fluctuations.