Have you ever been in a blackout for days or an instance need for an emergency power backup? It turns out to be a complete disaster without power. You can never make a better investment but getting a generator that you can rely on. Choosing the right brand plays a significant role in the process of getting the best features.
Durostar is the most promising manufacturer in the market and the Durostar generator reviews below will prove that. However, Durostar has a huge generator line up, picking the right one that fits your needs can be a daunting job. Our expert team has been through the best Durostar Generators and came up with the best ones. Stick to the article to find out the best Generator that will fulfill your purpose.
About This Brand [Durostar]
Durostart is a generator brand under the mother company DuroPower, which is a sub-brand of Dexin international. Duropower has manufactured all the generators of Durostar and Duromax since 1992.
Table Of Content:
Here is a quick navigation list to the generators we’ve picked up for Durostar generators product reviews:
To get a quick grasp of the generators that we’ve reviewed below, you can have a quick pick in this comparison chart. It will help to decide the one you want to go with if you know what you are looking for.
|Durostar DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Durostar DS5500EH Portable Generator||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Durostar DS4000S Portable Generator||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Best 3 Durostar Generator Reviews 2022
Durostar has a wide range of generator line up, picking up the best among them can turn out to be a daunting job for you. Here are the best 3 Durostar generator reviews, filtered out by our specialists on these products:
1. Durostar DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator
The Durostar DS10000EH works as the ultimate power backup with dual fuel operation technology. You can run it with both gasoline and propane, which gives you the freedom of fuel selection. It’s the best dual fuel portable generator; it runs either for 10.4 hours with gasoline with a 50% load.
It comes with a Heavy-duty 225cc Durostar engine that has 18 HP in action to power your electronics. It produces 8000 working watts with 10000 peak watts, which is enough for both home use or camping. You can run your lights to the fridge and high-amp power tools to small AC with this giant engine.
It’s a powerhouse with both 120 V and 240 V output at the same time because of its MX2-boost Technology. It’s operable without hassle with its Key-start or pull-start. Besides, it’s secure with a circuit breaker, Voltage meter, idle control, and shutoff switch. If you’re a perfectionist and need versatile compatibility from home use to RV fest, it’s the pick for you.
Durostar DS10000EH Features:
- This Generator runs with both Gasoline and Propane for fuel freedom.
- It comes with a Heavy-duty 225cc Durostar engine that has 18 HP in action.
- You’ll get 8000 working watts with 10000 watts at the pickup.
- There is an 8.3 Gallon fuel tank to power up the 4-stroke engine for giant power delivery.
- This machine has MX2 Technology for operating it with both 120 V and 240 V at the same time.
2. Durostar DS5500EH Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator
This Generator from Durustar is powered with a 225cc, 7.5 HP engine to manage heavy-duty home tasks. It starts up at 5500 watts of power and performs at 4500 running ability, which is enough for a home. You can run all the home appliances with it, including small AC, fridge, and other electric equipment.
It’s Electric Start, so you don’t necessarily have to pull cords to start it up; it’s essential for home users. For safer usage, it comes with a voltage meter with an auto-shutoff feature when the fuel is low. It gives you 120 V to 240 V operation modes simultaneously with dedicated outlets for different types of electronics.
The engine is a 4-Stroke engine for a heavy-duty operation for an extended period. Besides, for freedom of fuel, It runs with both Gasoline and Propane, although it’s the best portable propane generator. It can run for 10 hours with a single cylinder of propane and 8 hours with 4 gallons of gasoline. If you’re concerned about safety the most, you can give it a chance.
Durostar DS5500EH Features:
- The windings of the generator are all-copper design for better longevity and reliable operation.
- It includes a 20 A, 120 V Household outlet to power up the electronics of your RV or House.
- There is a 4-Stroke, 7.5 HP, and 225cc heavy-duty engine to produce enough power for a home.
- The power outlets of this machine are GFCI protected as a safety precaution.
- It’s CARB and EPA approved for environment-friendly and quiet operation.
3. DuroStar DS4000S Gas Powered 4000 Watt Portable Generator
The DuroStar DS4000S has a 7 HP Air-cooled engine that runs with gasoline. It will run for the whole day, 12 hours, with a single refill of fuel in the 4-Gallon tank. To power up your full house or RV caravan, you’ll get 3300 running watts with 4000 kick watts with this generator.
It has two 120V outlets for household electronics and a 120 V, 30A twist-lock outlet for electric power tools. For safety, this generator comes with a surge protector, so your appliances are safe with it. You can easily run any electric devices from small to large without safety concerns.
For better domestic use, you’re getting a voltage output meter indicating how much volts you’re getting. It’s the best portable generator for RV camping because It weighs only 94 lbs and has wheels for portability. If you’re looking for a generator for your next RV outing, it’s the best suite for your needs.
DuroStar DS4000S Features:
- This generator works with a 7 HP Air-cooled, gasoline engine with a 4-gallon tank on top.
- You’ll get a twist-lock outlet of 30A at 120V and two 120V outlets for household electronics.
- It pushes out 4000 peak watts to power up any electronics, including small AC or home fridge.
- It has a low-oil shut-off feature for protection, which shuts the engine down if the oil is low.
- This Generator comes in whole metal construction for heavy-duty RV operation.
Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
Durostar generators have been an excellent option for users because of the ease of use. They have quite a variety in the generator lineup, yet they have maintained customer satisfaction the generators are easy to use.
- The Durostar generators are very easy to use with safe and comfortable controllers, although they come with heavy-duty engines to power up a whole house.
- They are all-metal constructed to survive in the roughest worksites easily, yet they are very convenient to move around.
- All the generators have optional inflatable wheels and sturdy handles to move around.
Why Choose This Brand?
There are several reasons why you should consider this brand while purchasing a generator, such as:
- The generators this brand produces are capable enough to serve you for day-long 8-12 hours with a single refill.
- Their generators are designed and constructed to power any home appliances from heavy-power tools to the refrigerator and small AC.
- The noise level of these generators is close to none as they are designed for home and long-time usability.
- Durostar packs their generators with plenty of safety features and makes them portable with wheel and handle accessibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that people have been asking about Durostar generators:
Are Durostar generators any good?
What is the difference between DuroStar and DuroMax generators?
Who manufactures Durostar generators?
Durostar is the most reliable generator brand in the market with over 28 years of experience. Their generators don’t fall short at technical terms and user-level experience. I hope you’ve found the Durostar generator reviews helpful in finding the one that serves your power backup purpose.
If you ask me to suggest one that you can rely on blindly, I’d like to mention the Durostar DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator. It’s a powerhouse packed with a heavy-duty engine yet in a compact and portable footprint. It’s full of safety mechanisms. You’re getting a runtime of more than 10 hours with a single refill of either gasoline or propane. Good luck with your backup power shopping!