Have you ever been in an instance needing an emergency power backup? Or, ever been in a blackout for days? It turns out to be a complete disaster without power. You can never make a better investment but getting a generator that you can rely on. Choosing the right brand plays a significant role in the process of getting the best features.
When it comes to choosing the best brand, Durostar is the most promising manufacturer in the market. However, Durostar has a huge generator line up, picking the right one that fits your needs can be a daunting job. Our expert team has been through the best Durostar Generators and came up with the Durostar generator reviews. Stick to the article to find out the best Generator that will fulfill your purpose.
About This Brand [Durostar]
Durostart is a generator brand under the mother company DuroPower, which is a sub-brand of Dexin international. Duropower has manufactured all the generators of Durostar and Duromax since 1992.
Table Of Content:
Here is a quick navigation list to the generators we’ve picked up for Durostar generators product reviews:
To get a quick grasp of the generators that we’ve reviewed below, you can have a quick pick in this comparison chart. It will help to decide the one you want to go with if you know what you are looking for.
Best 3 Durostar Generator Reviews 2020
Durostar has a wide range of generator line up, picking up the best among them can turn out to be a daunting job for you. Here are the best 3 Durostar generator reviews, filtered out by our specialists on these products:
1. Durostar DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator
The Durostar DS10000EH works as the ultimate power backup with dual fuel operation technology. You can run it with both gasoline and propane, which gives you the freedom of fuel selection. It’s the best dual fuel portable generator; it runs either for 10.4 hours with gasoline with a 50% load.
It comes with a Heavy-duty 225cc Durostar engine that has 18 HP in action to power your electronics. It produces 8000 working watts with the 10000 peak watts, which is enough for both home use or camping. You can run your lights to the fridge and high-amp power tools to small AC with this giant engine.
It’s a powerhouse with both 120 V and 240 V output at the same time because of its MX2-boost Technology. It’s operable without hassle with its Key-start or pull-start, circuit breaker, Voltage meter, idle control, and shutoff switch. If you’re a perfectionist and need versatile compatibility from home use to RV fest, it’s the pick for you.
Durostar DS10000EH Features:
- This Generator runs with both Gasoline and Propane for fuel freedom.
- It comes with a Heavy-duty 225cc Durostar engine that has 18 HP in action.
- It produces 8000 working watts with the 10000 watts at the pickup.
- It has an 8.3 Gallon fuel tank to power up the 4-stroke engine for giant power delivery.
- This machine has MX2 Technology for operating it with both 120 V and 240 V at the same time.
- It’s designed with wheels and handles, which makes it portable and RV-ready.
2. Durostar DS5500EH Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator
This Generator from Durustar is powered with a 225cc, 7.5 HP engine to manage heavy-duty home tasks. It starts up at 5500 watts of power and performs at 4500 running ability, which is enough for a home. You can run all the home appliances with it, including small AC, fridge, and other electric equipment.
It’s Electric Start, so you don’t necessarily have to pull cords to start it up; it’s essential for the home users. For safer usage, it comes with a voltage meter with an auto-shutoff feature when the fuel is low. It gives you 120 V to 240 V operation modes simultaneously with dedicated outlets for different types of electronics.
The engine is a 4-Stroke engine for a heavy-duty operation for an extended period. Besides, for freedom of fuel, It runs with both Gasoline and Propane, although it’s the best portable propane generator. It can run for 10 hours with a single cylinder of propane and 8 hours with 4 gallons of gasoline. If you’re concerned about safety the most, you can give it a chance.
Durostar DS5500EH Features:
- Its windings are all-copper design for better longevity and reliable operation.
- It includes a 20 A, 120 V Household outlet to power up electronics of your RV or House.
- It has a 4-Stroke, 7.5 HP, and 225cc heavy-duty engine to produce enough power for a home.
- The power outlets of this machine are GFCI protected as a safety precaution.
- The all-metal design makes it a robust worker for roughest worksites.
- It’s CARB and EPA approved for environment-friendly and quiet operation.
3. DuroStar DS4000S Gas Powered 4000 Watt Portable Generator
The DuroStar DS4000S has a 7 HP Air-cooled engine that runs with gasoline. It will run for the whole day, 12 hours, with a single refill of fuel in the 4-Gallon tank. To power up your full house or RV caravan, you’ll get 3300 running watts with 4000 kick watts with this generator.
It has two 120V outlets for household electronics and a 120 V twist-lock outlet of 30A for any electric power consumer. For the power surge protection, this generator comes with a surge protector, so your home is completely safe with it.
For better domestic use, you’re getting a voltage output meter indicating how much volts you’re getting to your home. It’s the best portable generator for RV camping because It weighs only 94 pounds with wheels underneath and handles for portability. If you’re looking for a generator for your next RV outing, it’s the best suite for your needs.
DuroStar DS4000S Features:
- This generator works with a 7 HP Air-cooled, gasoline engine with a 4-gallon tank on top.
- You’ll get a twist-lock outlet of 30A at 120V and two 120V outlets for household electronics.
- It pushes out 4000 peak watts to power up any electronics, including small AC or home fridge.
- It has a low-oil shut-off feature for protection, which shuts the engine down if the oil is low.
- This Generator comes in whole metal construction for heavy-duty RV operation.
- It’s approved and certified from both EPA and CARB for environmentally safe usage.
Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
Durostar generators have been an excellent option for users because of the ease of use. They have quite a variety in the generator lineup, yet they have maintained the customer satisfaction the generators are easy to use.
- The Durostar generators are very easy to use with safe and comfortable controllers, although they come with heavy-duty engines to power up a whole house.
- They are all-metal constructed to survive in the roughest worksites easily, yet they are very convenient to move around.
- All the generators have optional inflatable wheels and sturdy handles to move around.
Why Choose This Brand?
There are several reasons why you should consider this brand while purchasing a generator, such as:
- The generators this brand produces are capable enough to serve you for day-long 8-12 hours with a single refill.
- Their generators are designed and constructed to power any home appliances from heavy-power tools to the refrigerator and small AC.
- The noise level of these generators is close to none as they are designed for home and long-time usability.
- Durostar packs their generators with plenty of safety features and makes them portable with wheel and handle accessibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that people have been asking about Durostar generators:
Are Durostar generators any good?
What is the difference between DuroStar and DuroMax generators?
Who manufactures Durostar generators?
Durostar is the most reliable generator brand in the market with over 28 years of experience. Their generators have never complained to fail in the technical terms. I hope you’ve found the Durostar generator reviews helpful finding the one that serves your power backup purpose.
If you ask me to suggest one that you can rely on, I’d like to mention the Durostar DS10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator. This generator is a powerhouse packed with a severe and heavy-duty engine, yet it’s compact, portable, and full of safety mechanisms. It gives you a whopping runtime of more than 10 hours with a single refill of either gasoline or propane. Good luck with your backup power shopping!